ADAPT is the training provider for USA Wheelchair Rugby
"The training provided by ADAPT...was excellent. Yes they kicked my ass, but any trainer with a mail order degree could do that. What differentiates ADAPT is their philosophy regarding training, their understanding of how the mind and body work together, and their approach to making people perform more efficiently." Dave Mengyan,
Member Michigan Storm
DETAILS AND DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED
This high-intensity pre-season training camp will challenge every ounce of your inner being and teach you the tools to succeed as an athlete.
I can guarantee that you are not the athlete you could be. You need to be quicker, stronger, more explosive, and have the endurance to play two rugby games back-to-back without being taken off the court. Everyone has weaknesses, what are you doing to improve yours?
Don’t be afraid to step up and take on the challenge. What are you waiting for?
GOALS OF THE CAMP
• Decrease muscular imbalances
• Decrease non-contact related injuries
• Increase muscular efficiency
• Increase power
• Increase muscular and respiratory endurance
• Understand ADAPT Training Philosophy and how to apply it to your training at home
• Be on time and prepared for each daily training session
• Perform assigned Supplemental Routines during camp
• Never give less than your best effort
• Serious athlete determined to increase performance level
• Treat fellow athletes with upmost respect
• Push yourself and those around you
These organizations provide grants and offer assistance with fundraising efforts to help offset the cost of this camp:
Challenged Athletes Foundation (CAF): www.challengedathletes.org
National Transplant Assistance Fund (NTAF): www.ntafund.org